List Of 16 Interesting Essay Topics About Pop Culture
Pop culture is a very interesting topic to explore, especially if you really like its products.
How to Find an Interesting Essay Topic
Searching for an essay topic on pop culture can be a catchy task. You need to give it a lot of attention because the topic that you choose can influence the entire process of writing. After all, you need to be interested in the topic to compose a catchy essay that will also be interesting to your readers.
If you need to find a topic for your essay on your own, give attention to the Internet. Being a place where pop culture is discussed, it can give you the inspiration that you need or provide you with ready interesting topic suggestions like the ones below.
- How did it happen that we started to choose friends, judging on the music they like?
- Is it true that joining countercultures and subcultures based on popular trends is somewhat meant to make the elder generation mad?
- Is it true that some great ideas have been spoiled and destroyed by many fans after becoming overly popular?
- Does the Internet really play this big role in the development and formation of our tastes in the pop culture?
- Are the creators of pop culture product responsible for the influence it causes on other people and should they ever feel responsible?
- How has the phenomenon of soap operas declined within the recent decades?
- Is there any good sense in worshiping celebrities? Has it anything to do with worshiping heroes?
- Is the pop culture of today really soaked with racism and sexism?
- How does pop culture change with every generation?
- Is pop culture a manifest of a generation or does a generation develop and achieve form under the influence of pop culture?
- Can a term “high quality” be ever used to determine the quality of pop culture?
- How do you see the reasons that make really talented celebrities sell out their talent, making low-quality pop music that is equal to easy money?
- How can it be that some popular choice in, say, literature, is shunned by reputable critics? Why does the audience love so much what specialists name nothing else but trash?
- How do you see the participation of social media in the development of popular tastes?
- Is piracy a natural part of any pop culture?
- Is there anybody in the today’s pop culture whom you would name talented but wasting the talent?
List Of Original Argumentative Essay Topics On Pop Culture
When writing an argumentative essay, you want to choose a controversial issue to write your paper on. You can write it on a paper that has two sides of an issue. The main point of an argumentative essay is to give details to prove your side of an issue. You can present your case and then present proof to support it. Below is a list of original argumentative essay topics. You would want to use these ideas as thesis statements and then work to prove them.
- People connect through music and it is hard to connect with people who listen to a different style than you.
- People can connect through music even if they listen to different music styles.
- The internet has an effect on what we like.
- The internet has no effect on the things that we enjoy.
- When you are an artist with a younger following, you should have to watch what you say and do.
- It is not an artist’s responsibility to worry about their younger followers mimicking what they say and do.
- Soap operas are going out of style.
- Soap operas will always be popular.
- Celebrities effect our buying decisions.
- If a celebrity was selling something, it wouldn’t make me want it any more than if someone else was selling it.
- Social ideals define popular culture.
- Popular culture and social ideals have no connection.
- Social media has a huge effect on what movies we watch.
- The movies that we watch is not effected by social media.
- Globalization has no effect on pop culture.
- Globalization has a huge effect on pop culture.
- Television shows that are popular portray what is important in our society.
- What is important in our society is not portrayed through the television shows that are popular in our society.
You want to make sure that you plan your paper out so that you create a cohesive piece. If you create an outline, it is the best way to make sure that you have organized your ideas in the best way. The way you present your ideas and how you move from one topic to the next will make a huge difference on how effective you point is portrayed to your audience. When you are working on writing an argumentative essay, you will want to start with an introduction and have three body paragraphs that show three different reasons why you believe the statement. Then you will write a rebuttal paragraph that talks about an opposing view and specific information to combat it. End with a conclusion and your paper is done.