The Mills Road Municipal Utility District services Tallow Wood, Parkside at Perry, Silver Pines, Willow Park Village and Mills Crossing.
Mill Rd New Service Application
Mills Rd CCR 2016
Your Communities Important Numbers:
- Tax Accessor – Assessments of the Southwest -281-482-0216
- Harris County Precinct 4 – 281-376-3472
- Harris County Flood Control – 713-684-4130
- Harris County Pollution Control – 713-920-2831
- Harris County Road Maintenance – 281-353-8424
- Date: 3rd Wednesday
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Place: Water District Management Office, 17707 Old Louetta
- Mr. Larry Carney – President
- Mr. Hank Carlton – Vice President
- Mrs. Bobbi Vasek – Secretary
- Mr. Alfred Rodriguez- Treasurer / Investment Officer
- Ms. Linda Yearout – Asst. Secretary / Asst. Treasurer
In times of minor water leaks and other unpredictable events due to a variety of internal or external forces – our trained field personnel are ready to respond within an hour to 24 hours depending on the degree of the situation/emergency. During office hours (8am to 5pm / Mon. thru Fri.) call us and we’ll respond immediately to your minor emergency – or use our email “Email – Submit Question / Comment– Form” on the right hand toolbar.
For major emergencies be sure to contact the agencies listed on our “Emergency Contacts” page.
Email – Report A Problem
Prior to connecting to the link below, please be ready to answer the following information:
- Describe the situation/problem
- Where, specifically, is it located
- When did you first notice it
Also give us your contact information, during the day.
*** Please note that e-mails are answered within our normal business hours.
***Emergencies outside our normal business hours can be reported to our 24/7 Customer Service Line 281-376-8802